Check-in With Your Mate – Check-In (staffcheck-in.co.uk)
- MensAdviceLine – helpline for male victims of domestic abuse.
- ManKind: support for male victims of Domestic abuse with a confidential helpline (01823 334244) – weekdays 10 – 4pm.
- Respect: run a phone line for perpetrators of domestic abuse and for men experiencing domestic violence and abuse.
- Galop – the LGBT+ anti-abuse charity– Emotional and practical support for LGBT+ people experiencing domestic abuse. Abuse isn’t always physical- it can be psychological, emotional, financial, and sexual.
- Yorkshire Children’s Centre a 17 week programme which aims to increase the safety of women and children, and the quality of life of everyone in the family, by working with men who recognise that they have been abusive towards an intimate female partner and who want to stop that behaviour. Domestic abuse includes physical violence, emotional abuse or any other form of coercive control. The programme runs alongside one-to-one support sessions to ensure men are offered a robust intervention.