Looking for practical support to improve efficiency or strengthen your practice resilience? Leeds GP Confederation can help you quickly identify and solve any issues and share best practices with others.
This helps you shape the sustainable, thriving general practice your community deserves.
Ways we can help
- Data to understand your resilience and position of your practice in your PCN
- Ways to identify any issues your practice is facing earlier and faster
- Share good practice and success stories from across the city
- Preparation for CQC
- Practice improvement plan support
- OPEL reporting to represent the escalation status of practices in various system-level meetings
- Flex the use of extended access resources to support your business continuity and continued delivery