Primary care staff are indeed the NHS’ greatest asset, in our opinion. Without them, the NHS would fail. That’s why we’re passionate about developing the primary care workforce, their skills and experience by providing high quality training and education for today and the future.
Training Hub Bulletins
Practice Learning Group – Spring 2021 Newsletter
NE & Y Regional Faculty for Advanced Practice Briefing – April 2021
April 2021 Training Hub Bulletin
February 2021 Training Hub Bulletin
October 2020 Training Hub Bulletin
Leeds GP Confederation provides support in four key areas:
For practice administrators and management staff, we have coordinated delivery of training on:
- ILM Level 3 in Management
- First Line Managers Course
- Train the trainer
- Care Navigation
- Promoting Quality and Handling Complaints
- Violent and Aggressive Patients
- Improving Patient Experience
- Exceptional Customer Service
Working with education providers to deliver training and education for all healthcare professionals in Leeds.
Primary care training
Delivering courses to support the needs of all primary care staff.
Recently we’ve helped to deliver:
- ‘Ask the experts’ Flu update – live Q&A session to follow on from the compulsory eLearning module.
- Prescription clerk training.
Affiliate training courses
Giving primary care staff access to a wide range of training courses by partnering with a wider group of external training providers.
Upcoming training is shared by email to practice teams and in the Training Bulletins.