The Confederation will work with practices, PCNs and partners across the city to enable a joined up approach to digital development. These plans have already been funded but we will need your input to make them happen.
- Enable a “joined up” approach with PCN wider primary care influencing strategy
- Support PCN & general practice to deliver digital objectives in the NHS plan
- Enable patients to utilise digital access to improve patient self-management and resilience
- Enable GP practices & PCNs to utilise technology to offer an integrated service and support collaborative working
|Patient digital access
- Funding (2 years licence & support costs) for all practices to use an e Care Navigation tool allowing patients to contact the practice online and assist practices with demand management.
- Funding to “future proof” a citywide booking platform or interoperability between systems. Extended access could be developed to support patient facing services in PCNs
- Funding to support implementation and development of NHS App
- Funding to support an implementation team & representatives in primary care to join strategic and project groups
- Potential subjects where we need wider input – 3rd party software; workforce tool; GDPR compliance & horizon scanning
- Flexible funding arrangements available: secondments / part –time work alongside some FT posts.
For more information about this aspect of the Confederation offer, please contact Petra Morgan, Business Development