They will cover a number of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook essentials as well as taking you through the primary care extranet and quick reference guides. You’ll work in pairs and ideally, there’ll be one representative from each practice who will be able to then train colleagues back in their practice.
Please click on the relevant link to book your place.
- 17 September, 10-11;30am, Fountain Medical Centre – MS Word and Outlook essentials
- 17 September, 1-2:30pm, Fountain Medical Centre – basic MS Excel, including pivot tables
- 19 September, 1-2:30pm, St Martins – MS Word and Outlook essentials This session is primarily for north Leeds practices
- 24 September, 10-11:30am, Fountain Medical Centre – MS Word and Outlook essentials
- 24 September, 1-2:30pm, Fountain Medical Centre – MS Excel basics, including pivot tables