Clinical Vaccination and Immunisations Update Training
This update is suitable for all clinicians involved in immunisation programmes, requiring an annual update, to review the theory and practice for clinicians currently immunising or advising on immunisation in their workplace.
The sessions are mapped to the ‘National minimum standards and core curriculum for immunisation training for registered health professionals.’
- Current issues in immunisation and uptake
- Recent epidemiology of vaccine preventable disease
- Any changes to vaccine recommendations or national policy
- Update on vaccine ordering, storage, and administration
- Cold chain requirements and what to do in error situations.
- Any changes to legislation relevant to vaccination
- Review of current practice, recent vaccine incidents and identification of areas for improvement
- And more…
Each session will have a minimum of 12 delegates and a maximum of 25.
Invoices for the cost of the course will be sent to the practice for payment in advance of the training session. Please take note of the cancellation policy for all Leeds GP Confederation training sessions, thank you.
Cancellations & Non-Attendance
We request a minimum of two weeks’ notice to cancel your place on the course.
If you need to cancel your place at short notice, please contact [email protected] as soon as you can so that we can inform the trainer and amend venues etc as required.